I need an invoice
Participants automatically receive a (payment) confirmation after registering for a training. If you need an invoice, please thick the corresponding box ‘I need an invoice’ during the registration process and add your VAT number. Invoices can be requested up to 4 weeks after an event. After this period, requests will no longer be taken into consideration.
After creating a new account I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail, what do I do now?
Not receiving a confirmation e-mail is often linked to two causes:
- The e-mail address you entered is not correct. As a result the confirmation e-mail will bounce and you will never receive it.
- The e-mail got stuck in your spam folder.
If your spam folder is empty or you did not receive the confirmation email, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
I don't receive email updates
Once you are registered for one of our courses, you will receive regular e-mail updates. In case you do not receive any updates, this means the e-mails don't find their way to your inbox. This can be caused by different factors:
- Check your spam-folder: It is possible that you did receive our e-mails but they got stuck in your spam folder. This means your e-mail client doesn't see our email@example.com account as thrustworthy.
- Confirm our e-mail account in your e-mail clients' whitelist: A whitelist is a record of the e-mail accounts that are valuable and thrustworthy. To prevent problems in receiving e-mails, it is important to add our e-mail account to your client's whitelist. More info
- Your organization's server settings: In case our e-mails do not get to you, it is plausible that they got blocked by your organization's e-mail server firewall. To prevent this you can ask your IT admin to check whether the domain of our e-mail account is on the server's blacklist.