Introductory statistics in GraphPad Prism 9
19 April 2021
This course consists of videos, a live session and two Q&A sessions.
The course will consist of:
- a theoretical session to explain the statistics behind Prism 9
- videos and a live demo session to show you how to do statistics in Prism 9
- two Q&A sessions where your questions will be answered and where you apply this knowledge on your own data or on real-life example data
The following topics will be covered:
- How to use Prism 9 for simple statistical analyses: t tests, one-way ANOVA and non-parametric counterparts
- How to use Prism 9 for more advanced statistical analyses: two-way ANOVA
- How to use Prism 9 to create graphs
- Curve fitting in Prism 9
- Survival analysis in Prism 9
Participants can use their own data on the training.
To be able to join this course you need to have Prism 7, Prism 8 or Prism 9 software installed on your computer. Older versions of Prism are very different from Prism 9 and will not be covered.
VIB Bioinformatics Core distributes the Prism software for free to VIB scientists, for more information you can visit the VIB GraphPad Prism page on www.bits.vib.be.
VIB Bioinformatics Core training coordinator